MeteoTracker is a high-accuracy, innovative mini-weather station specifically designed for measurements on the move, based on a patented technology (RECS) and associated to an App and a cloud-based infrastructure that implements a unique, world-wide mobile weather network.
- Patented accuracy (RECS)
- Micro-meteorological, high-accuracy mapping at very-high spatial resolution (9 parameters measured)
- Android and iOS multi-function App
- Advanced desktop dashboard
- Complete API set for data integration on third party platforms.
- Advanced CSV data export functions
- Cloud-based world-wide mobile weather network
Its compact design (75 mm x 75 mm x 35 mm) and its magnetic base mean it can be installed in seconds, and the patented Radiation Error Correction System (RECS → find out more) makes it possible to meet key requirements for weather measurements on the move:
- high accuracy even under strong solar exposure at very low speed;
- high measurement speed (essential for detecting the very sharp thermo-hygro variations of measurements taken on the move);
- full portability
Moreover, MeteoTracker includes:
✔ a mobile, multi-function APP (Android and iOS) for geo-tagging data, real-time visualization and upload to the cloud. The MeteoPhoto feature enables the association between the photos taken by the smartphone and the weather data measured in that instant.
✔ a desktop dashboard for data visualization (real-time and archive) and a detailed analysis of sessions performed using advanced tools (on a map, graphs and numerical format);
✔ CSV export of all the data collected with advanced features.
✔ an API service for data integration on third-party platform
✔ an interactive map module for data visualization and analysis that can be embedded in third party web site (i-frame)
MeteoTracker is also available in a standalone version
Aimed at installation on fleet and service vehicles, data collection is completely automated moving the geo-tagging and connectivity functionalities to a cellular/GNSS module
Exploring the weather with each session.
A MeteoTracker session is a path along which weather data is collected and geo-tagged at a resolution of few meters.